In this course you will learn everything you need to know to start Trading the Forex Market right now!
This is not just a theoretical course, there is LIVE Trading Included (where we show you how to use the information learned to Trade Live in Real Time).
In This course we will cover beginner and Intermediary level information to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and a consistently profitable Trader. On top of all the material thought we will be giving you our personal tricks, techniques and views on the Forex market that have tremendously fast-tracked our success.
By the end of this course you will understand the History of Money and understand the Structure of the FOREX Market. You will know all FOREX terminology like: Bid, Ask, Spread, Pips, Points, Lots, Short Selling, Leverage and Much More!
You will be able to select which broker is best for you and will be able to open a trading account to start trading. You will also get familiar with the most popular FOREX Trading platform: Metatrader 4.
You will know how to analyse the Currency you are trading by learning Technical Analysis.
You will also become an expert in Chart reading! This means you will know how to spot the best Chart Patterns and Candlestick Patterns as well as use the best Technical Indicators in order to buy and sell at optimal locations.
We also cover Risk Management and Money Management techniques so you will be able to know exactly how much to buy or sell on each trade and where to place your take profits and stop losses to minimize your risk!
Everybody interested in learning about the financial market, technical analysis and profitability.
Recommend brokerage (https://one.exness.link/a/qrjo496649)
1. Click on any of the link or at your choice the two and sign up.
2. Make sure you register with same name and House Address on your valid means of identification or Bank statement (this save you the stress of back and forth with the broker)
3. Your bank statement from 3 months back carrying your house address can be used as alternative valid means of identification
4. Please make sure you do not tick yes to being politically exposed, pick No (PEP)
5. You can create a demo account to practice where you will given an account with money you can trade but can’t withdraw, practicing this for a period of time is better and advisable before going to trade a live account
5. In case you lose all your demo account you can always top up in your wallet
6. To Deposit you deposit through means available on the site to the site wallet and transfer to the trading account you have opened there same thing for withdrawal transfer from trading account to wallet then to your bank account.
7. Remember trade with you can afford to lose.
Want to receive push notifications for all major on-site activities?