In this course, students get to learn the basics of Makeup application and how to properly makeup for an event or outing on a client. This course of professional makeup will help you master many important techniques that professional make-up artists use to create contemporary looks in their everyday work. After completing it you will be able to enhance your own or other women’s beautiful features, disguise minor faults in one’s appearance and express yourself creatively.
Who This Course is for
- If you like experimenting with makeup and creating stylish and clean looks either on yourself or on others, this course is for you
- The course is meant for those starting to develop new skills and perfect their make-up application technique, or those dreaming of an exciting career as a make-up artist
- This course can be interesting for those, who already have basic knowledge in make-up, but want to take their skills to a new level
Are you one of the following groups of people listed above, then this course is for you
What Will You Learn?
- Makeup skill is acquired after taking the course, Students will be able to makeup commercially for clients.
- You also learn how to;
- - Do your own make-ups professionally, so that they last longer and enhance your beautiful features.
- - Creating various Beauty looks, feeling more confident in working with other women.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Foundation of Makeup.
Module 2: Makeup Foundation31:45
Module 3: Eye Work
Module 4. Lips.
Module 4. Lips08:43
Module 5. Do’s and Don’ts of Makeup.
Module 5. Do’s and Don’ts of Makeup.02:47
Getting the Right Makeup Kit05:33
Where to get the right tools00:00
Join our Makeup Artist Community