Video editing is the process of manipulating and rearranging video shots to create a new work.
Editing is usually considered to be one part of the post production process — other post-production tasks include
titling, colour correction, sound mixing, etc. … Applying colour correction, filters and other enhancements.
This course covers digital editing using current software tools (PREMIERE PRO 2020).
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
While pictures tell a thousand words, a video tells a thousand more.
amazing Videos are able to get someone feeling emotional and even make you dislike actor or make you feel angry.
With the correct techniques and editing secrets, you can effectively tell someone or many people
a message you want to get across.
What Will You Learn?
- ONE OF GOOGLE ANSWER TO THIS AND THE PERFECT ANSWER IS
- Video editing is both a rewarding profession and useful skill for personal use. Outside of professional work,
- video editing skills can be used for personal projects ranging from family occasions
- to sporting events that are captured on video,
- with editing skills allowing you to share higher quality projects, and also make alot of money editing for big production company
Adobe Premier Pro
Understanding the workspace of Adobe Premiere Pro04:54
Basic editing procedures06:08
Color grading procedures in Adobe Premiere Pro12:28
Adding Cinematic Text
Process of adding Cinematic text to videos08:50
Adding Transition to Video and Audio13:36
Exporting your Video03:34