This Terms of Service was last updated on May 1, 2020.
1. Our Website
Our website address is: https://go-learn.online
The following are the Terms and Conditions for Go-learn
- Student and Affiliate Agreement
- Welcome to Go Learn! Go learn is an educational platform that teaches contemporary profitable skills to both the young and old. Our courses are high profit yielding courses delivered by the best brains in the respective fields. Apart from learning a profitable skill, Go Learn acknowledges the fact that you need funds to start up whatever skill you have learned, consequently, you have the opportunity to also earn while you are learning. For every student you refer you will get 50% (less taxes and bank charges) of the subscription fee. With Go Learn no more excuses. The days of depression and suicidal thoughts are over. The ball is now in your court. Go Learn is neither a pyramid scheme nor an investment platform. It is a purely educational platform.
This is a legal agreement between you and Go Learn Limited.
- Entire Agreement
- This agreement defines the terms of your subscription to any of our courses as a student and or as an affiliate with Go Learn. This agreement further sets forth and constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. This agreement supersedes any and all prior agreements, negotiations, correspondence, undertakings, promises, covenants, arrangements, communications, representations, and warranties, whether oral or written, of any party to this agreement.
- Kindly ensure you read this agreement (“the agreement”) before registering for any of our courses or acting as an affiliate. By registering as a student/affiliate on the Go Learn website and clicking “agree,” you are agreeing to be bound by all terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to each of the terms of this agreement, you are not eligible to register or to become a student/affiliate on the Go Learn platform.
- This agreement may be amended at any time by Go Learn posting a revised version on our website. You agree that the revised version will be effective at the time we post it. If the revised version includes any substantial changes, we will provide notice on our website at least fifteen (15) days prior to implementing the substantial change.
- Becoming a subscription/Affiliate
- You understand that Go Learn is a private community, and Go Learn reserves the right to accept or reject student/affiliate on any basis, in its sole discretion. To be eligible to become a student/affiliate on the Go Learn, you must complete an application to register and pay the required subscription fees for any course(s). We will require you provide us with details sufficient for Go Learn to determine if you qualify to be a student/affiliate, and if you are acceptable. To qualify, you must be at least 18 years old, and you must provide your real name and current/accurate and verifiable contact information. You must not have been banned or refused service from Go Learn previously or Go Learn reserves the right to reject your application.
- You understand and agree to provide only truthful information and to keep such information current at all times. If the information you provide to Go Learn is inaccurate, it may result in delays in processing your subscription, and could result in Go Learn not being able to pay you. If the information you provide is not truthful or cannot be verified, your application will be rejected. Go Learn has the right to refuse and/or cancel any new application or existing account for any reason in its sole discretion and for no reason. Where it is discovered that misleading or inaccurate information is provided, in addition to what this clause already provided, Go Learn shall not be liable for any action of the student/affiliate and reserves the right to seek appropriate legal redress.
- Getting approved as an affiliate:
- Prior to being able to earn a referral commission, you must agree to these terms and conditions, you must fill in your Go Learn application and profile form with truthful and complete information and also subscribe and pay for a course to sign up as a student/affiliate on Go Learn, and Go Learn has the right to refuse and/or cancel any student/affiliate account in its sole discretion any misinformation or inaccurate information shall be sufficient reason to deny you of any commission earned. .
- Go Learn may terminate the account of any affiliate who violates any of provisions of this agreement and the affiliate shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result from such.
- Subscriber/affiliates warrant and represent that;
- They have the right and full authority to enter into this Agreement with Go Learn.
- That they are of 18years or above.
- All their obligations under this Agreement are legal, valid and binding obligations enforceable in law.
- There are no proceedings pending, which may have a material adverse effect on their ability to perform and meet their obligations under this Agreement. The subscriber/aaffiliates agrees and undertakes not to upload any text, images, graphics (for description and display of our courses on the online store) that is vulgar, obnoxious, inaccurate, false, incorrect, misleading, intimidating, against the public policy.
- Not to record or permit to be recorded any of our videos for whatever purposes without our authorization.
- The subscriber/affiliate indemnifies and shall hold indemnified Go Learn, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, suits, legal proceedings and otherwise howsoever arising from or in connection with any claim including but not limited to claim for any infringement of any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party or of law, concerning quality, quantity and any claim in relation to the courses, the breach of any of the subscriber’s/affiliate’s warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of his obligations under this Agreement or arising out of the subscriber/affiliate infringing any applicable laws.
This article shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- Limited Laibility
Go Learn shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to third party or anyone whomsoever, arising on account of any transaction under this Agreement or as a result of a false representation of a course by the affiliate which infringes/ violating any laws / regulations / intellectual property rights of any third party. Go Learn shall not be liable for any claims, damages arising out of any negligence, misconduct or misrepresentation by the affiliate or any of its representatives.
- Affiliates: Promoting Products For a Commission
As an affiliate in Go Learn, you will have the opportunity to promote and earn a commission of 50% (less taxes and bank charges) on every referral made.
As an affiliate, you are to act decently and courteously at all times. Go Learn endeavors to maintain the highest quality behaviour through its unique review system.
- Use Only Respectful Promotion Practices:
You agree that you will not use any marketing or advertising materials which contain any illegal material including but not limited to material that violates another’s copyrights or trademarks, trade dress, trade secrets, right of publicity, privacy or other rights, including moral rights or rights of attribution, or which are defamatory.
Moreover, you agree that your advertisements and/or promotions will accurately represent the services and product(s), without hyping or exaggerating the contents, benefits or features. You must represent the services and product(s) in a truthful manner.
You further agree that, in connection with products in the Go Learn, you will not use any marketing or advertising methods that include illegal methods including unsolicited email or sms, false or misleading advertisements or any advertisement which makes any claim that is not permitted about earnings or other aspects of a Go Learn or other violates any law or regulation.
You understand and agree that your marketing and advertising efforts shall not state or suggest that you are representing Go Learn or endorsed by Go Learn in any way or you are the owner of Go Learn, as this will be treated as impersonation. Your marketing and advertising will not contain or utilize the Go Learn content (as defined herein) except as expressly permitted.
Failure to comply with the provisions of terms and conditions It may result in Go Learn terminating your affiliate account and seizing any commissions you have in your affiliate balance without any warning whatsoever.
Go learn does not allow and you agree not to promote, market, or advertise any course or utilizing advertisements that are pornographic in nature, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing (mlm)). You may not combine your advertising for products on the Go Learn with advertising for any such non-permitted item.
Go Learn does not permit and you agree not to tailor or direct any advertising for any course to children under the age of 18.
You agree not to state, or imply any guarantee or warranty about any course other than what is expressly provided through the Go Learn website. Marketing or advertising that provides, states, or implies any additional guarantee or warranty is expressly prohibited. Go learn may terminate any affiliate who violates this provision and the affiliate shall be solely responsible for any liability that may result from such representation.
Go Learn uses a secure tracking system to determine which affiliate referred the student and is entitled to a commission with the use of a referral code.
- Secure subscriber/affiliate access and communication
Upon registration as a student or affiliate, you will receive a Go Learn ID and password to login as a Go Learn subscriber/affiliate, from which you can access the student/affiliate our course(s) and get affiliate link. Except as otherwise agreed or permitted by Go Learn in writing, you may not share or transfer your ID and secure password or access to the Go Learn system in any way or with any one. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Go Learn ID and password and for any activity in connection with your account.
It is also your responsibility to keep your phone number and primary email address up to date so that Go Learn can communicate with you via emails, phone calls and sms. You understand and agree that if Go Learn sends you an electronic communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, full, or your email is directed to a trash or spam filter, or you are otherwise unable to receive email or messages, the electronic communication will be deemed to have been provided to you.
You can update your primary email address or other contact information at any time by logging into your Go Learn student/affiliate dashboard. If your email address becomes invalid such that emails sent to you from Go Learn are returned, we may deem your account to be inactive and your status as an affiliate may be suspended or placed on hold until we receive a valid, working primary email address from you.
So, basically your login access is individual and private, and it’s your responsibility to keep it that way. You may receive email or sms notifications from Go Learn.
10. Marketing, Advertisement, and promotional materials.
The Go Learn is shall be responsible for the production of marketing, advertisement materials which shall be displayed on its website for affiliates to use. Any material not displayed on the website or any of its social media handles shall not be used by the affiliates in their promotion, advertisement or marketing of Go Learn.
You understand and agree that the courses page on the website promoting the courses on the website will be hosted by Go Learn on Go Learn’s servers.
Go Learn will make the courses pages in the website available on the internet, and shall use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the availability (i.e. uptime) of such courses pages for the consuming public. However, no guarantees of uptime are made. Go Learn does not own or control the internet and shall have no responsibility or liability for any time(s) the website or specific course pages are not accessible (i.e. “downtime”), even if your marketing and/or advertising efforts, or commissions are disrupted as a result of such downtime, and even if the downtime is a result of Go Learn’s error or negligence.
You may not and you agree not to:
Make any unsupported, misleading, or false claim about any content or course on Go Learn’s website.
Any false or misleading testimonial, endorsement, or implied endorsement is prohibited.
As an affiliate, you are entitled to be paid your 50% (less taxes and bank charges) referral percentage every Friday of the week. Provided that Go Learn shall make such payment within 48 working hour where such payment is not made on Friday
- For affiliates:
All affiliates are required to register and subscribe for atleast a course on Go Learn.
14. Fraud investigation reserve period:
If go learn or one of Go Learn’s payment processors becomes aware of actual fraud, or suspected fraud in connection with any payment for a course related to your account, Go Learn reserves the right to require a fraud investigation. If such an investigation is required, any and all earnings/commissions earned on any basis may be temporarily held pending the investigation, whether or not connected to the actual or suspected fraud. Go Learn will use commercially reasonable efforts to have the fewest potential earnings/commissions held, based on its review of its risk. Such fraud may be in connection with debit cards, traffic, tracking, or some other basis.
If a fraud investigation is initiated, the subscriber/affiliate may be asked to provide additional information. You agree to cooperate with any such fraud investigation in a reasonable manner. You will be informed of the results of the investigation, and a full accounting will be provided regarding your account and any earnings/commissions due.
Any subscriber/affiliate that has actual or suspected fraudulent activity associated with one or more otherwise creditable or commission-earning sales should not assume that Go Learn suspects them of fraud. Stolen debit cards, fake debit cards, and other scams are prevalent on the internet and such activity may have nothing to do with the subscriber/affiliate. Nonetheless, you understand and agree that you cannot be paid for an otherwise creditable or commission-earning course, where Go Learn will not be paid. Moreover, Go Learn will comply with all legal requirements and will report all such activities to appropriate authorities. If a subscriber/affiliate is believed to be directly or indirectly involved with fraudulent activity or attempted fraudulent activity in connection with the Go Learn website, Go Learn will pursue all available legal action against the subscriber/affiliate. In such circumstances, you agree that you will forfeit any balance in your account, and that Go Learn may use any such funds to partially or fully defray its costs of its investigation and any subsequent action, including legal fees and costs.
Each course cost: N20,000.00
Affiliate gets 50% (less taxes and bank charges) of N20,000.00
After registration and confirmation as an affiliate, an affiliate link will generate for the affiliate which he can send to his affiliates for subscription.
There will be a record of all subscribers who uses an affiliate’s link to subscribe, which allows the affiliate know the number of persons who have registered using his referral link.
An affiliate gets an accumulation of his referral for the week
- Relationship with Go Learn:
You understand and agree that by becoming a subscriber/affiliate, no legal partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship is created between you and Go Learn. Neither you nor Go Learn is a partner, a joint venture, an agent or has any authority to obligate or bind the other. You shall not represent otherwise.
- Intellectual property:
Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect the Go Learn platform, website and contents thereon. Go Learn retains all right, title and interest in and to the Go Learn content, and except as expressly set forth herein, no other rights or licenses are granted or to be implied under any Go Learn intellectual property, including the technology related to the Go Learn platforms and services. Any and all technology and any content created or derived from any of the foregoing is the exclusive property of Go Learn Limited.
You agree to abide by and maintain all notices, license information, and restrictions contained herein. unless expressly permitted herein or otherwise permitted in a separate agreement with Go Learn, you shall not modify, publish, network, rent, lease, loan, transmit, sell, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works based on, redistribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the foregoing, in whole or in part.
“Go Learn”, “Go Learn platform”, and all logos related to the Go Learn services and trademarks belong to Go Learn Limited. Therefore, you may not copy, imitate or use them without Go Learn’s prior written consent. All page designs, headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Go Learn. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent.
go Learn may provide html logos, ads, and other affiliate content or tools or affiliate programs (collectively “marketing materials”) for your use without prior written consent for the purpose of directing web traffic to the Go Learn platform, or services, or to specific product sales pages. You may not alter, modify or change these marketing materials in any way, or use them for commentary or in any other manner that is disparaging to Go Learn the marketplace. You may not display them or use them in any manner that implies any sponsorship or endorsement from or by Go Learn.
Go Learn owns all of its copyrights and trademarks, so don’t use (or abuse!) our brand or our technology without our written consent.
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure:
You agree that any details or information about Go Learn, go-learn.online, or the services disclosed by Go Learn Limited to you in connection with the courses or services or your role as a subscriber/affiliate will be considered and referred to as “Go Learn confidential information”. notwithstanding the foregoing, Go Learn confidential information will not include: (i) information that is generally and legitimately available to the public through no fault or breach of yours, (ii) information that is generally made available to the public by Go Learn, (iii) information that is independently developed by you without the use of any Go Learn confidential information, or (iv) information that was rightfully obtained from a third party who had the right to transfer or disclose it to you without limitation.
- Nondisclosure and Non-use:
Unless otherwise expressly agreed or permitted in writing by Go Learn, you agree not to disclose, publish, or disseminate any Go Learn confidential information to anyone only to the extent reasonably required and provided that this agreement does not otherwise prohibit such-disclosure.
if you are required by law, regulation or a valid binding order of a court of competent jurisdiction to disclose Go Learn confidential information, you may make such disclosure, but only if you have provided Go Learn ample notice of such requirement, such that Go Learn can seek to limit the disclosure and/or seek confidential, protective treatment of such information.
Any communication between Go Learner and the end user is confidential and should not be disclosed.
Go Learn reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this agreement, including with new terms, rules, policies, and conditions (“additional terms”). Any such additional terms are hereby incorporated into this agreement by this reference and your continued status as vendor/affiliate and use of the Go Learn platform or service will indicate your acceptance of any additional terms.
- Representations and Warranties:
You represent and warrant that:
- you have read this agreement in its entirety and will abide by its terms;
(i) violate any applicable laws, regulations, rules, or guidelines, including those of any Nigerian regulatory body, or any industry standards of the Nigerian government;
(ii) disrupt, attack, interfere with, or cause delay or damage to the Go Learn platform or services or any data contained therein;
(iii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Go Learn site, content, or services, or to any other vendor/affiliate account or dashboard; or any data contained therein;
(iv) attempt to:
(a) withdraw funds from go learn to which you are not entitled,
(b) divert another’s earnings/commissions to your go learn account
(c) have a credit card transaction used in the Go Learn marketplace without proper authorization of the card holder, or
(d) engage in fraud in connection with the Go Learn platform;
(v) mirror, duplicate, iframe or otherwise copy any product(s), sales page(s), Go Learn content, or portion thereof, or any part of the Go Learn services; or make public any nonpublic portion thereof;
(vi) reverse engineer the Go Learn services, or attempt to derive its source materials;
(vii) infringe any rights in any jurisdiction;
(viii) violate the right of privacy or publicity, or the moral rights of any person;
(ix) contain any defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, or otherwise contravene any person’s rights
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Go Learn, its related parties and affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, damages, costs, fees, and expenses resulting from or arising, directly or indirectly, out of your negligence, willful misconduct, breach of any provision or representation or warranty of this agreement, or any violation of any law or regulation in connection therewith. For the purpose of clarity, such actions include regulatory enforcement actions. Upon receiving notice of a claim or action for which Go Learn is entitled to indemnification under this section, Learn shall:
Promptly notify you in writing of the claim or action against which indemnification is sought under this section;
Provide you the opportunity to assume the entire defense and settlement of such claim or action at your cost and expense (provided Go Learn shall have the right to be represented separately by counsel of its own choosing at its own expense);
Cooperate with you (at your reasonable expense) in the investigation and defense of such claim or action:
Not settle or compromise such action or claim without your prior written consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you are not allowed to and may not agree to any settlement that involves an admission or finding of liability or wrongdoing by Go Learn or imposes any duty or obligation on Go Learn.
- Term and termination:
Go Learn may terminate or suspend you as a subscriber/affiliate at any time in its sole discretion. If Go Learn terminates you as a subscriber/affiliate, Go Learn reserves the right to deny any future application to participate as a subscriber/affiliate at any time. Common reasons for terminating your account might be, but not limited to, receiving spam complains, misconduct, violating these terms and conditions, a high refund and/or chargeback ratios, receiving multiple low ratings and/or poor reviews, etc.
You may terminate your status as a subscriber/affiliate at any time, for any reason, by notifying Go Learn in writing of your intent to do so. Upon any termination or suspension, all rights granted to you hereunder will cease, including your right to access the Go Learn dashboard, to create or submit new products to the marketplace, and to earn commissions. Any earnings or commissions in connection with sales completed as of the time of your termination will be credited to your bank account. No further referrals will be processed, however, your affiliate page(s) for any referral will be left accessible.
Upon termination, you agree to destroy any and all Go Learn confidential information that is in your possession or control, and to provide certification of such destruction to Go Learn upon request. No refund or partial refund of any fees paid hereunder or any other fees will be made for any reason.
- No warranties are made:
Go Learn and its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, and licensors (collectively, “Go Learn” for purposes herein) make no promises that the Go Learn platform, services, or content (including any functionality or features thereof), or any other information or materials that you receive as a subscriber/affiliate (collectively, the “Go Learn services” for purposes of this section) will be accurate, reliable, timely, secure, error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected. The Go Learn services are provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis and the services are subject to change without notice. Go Learn does not guarantee any results or that it will identify or correct problems or defects as part of the services, even if it knows of such problems or defects. Go Learn expressly disclaims any liability related thereto. Go Learn disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose related hereto. Go Learn disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Go Learn services. You assume total responsibility and all risks for your use of the Go Learn services, including, but not limited to, any information obtained thereon.
Your sole remedy against Go Learn for dissatisfaction with the Go Learn services is to stop using the services. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the Parties.
- Disclaimer of liability:
To the extent not prohibited by law, under no circumstances shall Go Learn be liable with respect to the Go Learn services for special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, damages resulting from false representation of affiliates to the new subscriber, failure to deliver audible and clear videos as a result of the network service provider, or failure of the Go Learn platform, or from loss of profits, data, business, opportunity or goodwill, on any theory of liability, whether arising under tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, whether or not Go Learn has been advised of or is aware of the possibility of such damages. if, notwithstanding any other provisions of this agreement, Go Learn is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss that arises out of or is in any way connected to your use of the services, Go Learn’s entire liability for direct damages under this agreement shall be limited to ten thousand naira only (N10,000 only).
If any provision of this agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, to the extent permissible under applicable law, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Any dispute arising out of or related to or connected with any provisions under this Agreement shall be referred to the arbitration of a single arbitrator to be appointed jointly by the parties.
The arbitration shall be conducted in Lagos in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act LFN 2004 or any modification or re-enactment for the time being in force.
The language of arbitration shall be English. The arbitration shall be held at Lagos, Nigeria.
The award of the arbitrator or arbitrators as the case may be shall be final and binding on the parties.
- Jurisdiction and Governing law
The obligations, performance, interpretation and contents shall be governed by Nigerian law.
All notices and other communication under this Agreement shall be in writing and in English and either delivered by hand or sent by telex, fax or courier in each case to the addresses set out on the website of Go Learn in the case of Go Learn and addressee submitted by subscriber/affiliates where the notice to subscriber/affiliates
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement embodies the entire agreement and understanding of the Parties and supersedes any and all other prior and contemporaneous agreements, arrangements and understandings (whether written or oral) between the Parties with respect to its subject matter.
Neither this Agreement nor any part of it is assignable, transferable, sub-licensable, subcontractable or conveyable by subscriber/Affiliate, either by operation of law or otherwise, without the express, prior, written consent of Go Learn signed by an authorized representative of such Party.
The subscriber/Affiliate agrees and undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the information and user/customer data disclosed, generated or made available to subscriber/Affiliate under this Agreement.
The said information shall not be used by the subscriber/Affiliate for any purpose other than for the performance of its obligations under this Agreement. Subscriber/affiliate agrees that the unauthorized disclosure or use of such Information would cause irreparable harm and significant injury, the degree of which may be difficult to ascertain. Accordingly, subscriber/Affiliate agrees that Go Learn shall have the right to obtain an immediate injunction from any court of competent jurisdiction enjoining breach of this Agreement and/or disclosure of the Confidential Information. Go Learn shall also have the right to pursue any other rights or remedies available at law or equity for such a breach.
- Relationship of Parties
Nothing in this Agreement will be construed as creating a relationship of partnership, joint venture, agency or employment between the Parties. Go Learn shall not be responsible for the acts or omissions of the subscriber/Affiliate, and subscriber/Affiliate shall not represent neither has, any power or authority to speak for, represent, bind or assume any obligation on behalf of the Go Learn.
- Waiver and Amendment
No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement constitutes a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions, and will not be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving Party.
34. Go Learn’s Rights.
We own the Go Learn platform and services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our tutors and or employees. You cannot tamper with those or use them without our authorization.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Go Learn platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by instructors and students) are and will remain the exclusive property of Go Learn. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of Nigeria. Nothing gives you a right to use the Go Learn name or any of the Go Learn trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Go Learn or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the Go Learn platform and Services:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform (including content storage), Go Learn’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Go Learn’s service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Go Learn platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API (and only pursuant to those API terms and conditions). You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as Go Learn); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the content you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within forty-eight (48) hours of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any content for which we have not received adequate payment.
Go learn also means Go Learn Limited
Subscriber also means student